HollyWorld cover design


So I started getting back into my own stories I'm trying to write. HollyWorld being one that I think has some pretty good potential. This cover design features a couple different elements that I..well lets not sugar coat, I stole. I based my lead character off of George Clooney, so I thought I might as well use one of his movie posters, see what design elements they had. The Good German poster was a really nice one I thought, so I used George and Cate Blanchett as the center piece. There's also a cast of shadowy figures known as "The Directors" who run HollyWorld, so to show them I went back to one of my favourite late night cartoons, Clone High. I based my Directors on their cast of shadowy figures that the principal had to answer too. Their name escapes me at the moment. Anyways, I added the car and the guy stabbing the other guy and the original poster didn't have a panel above. So, I don't really feel as though I'm completely ripping anything off here. You be the judge I guess.

No comments:

Post a Comment