Baraka

And there we have it folks, my MK series of illustrations are done. To look back and see the others check under my Posters section along the side.

Now I'll be looking towards the future with a couple of projects on the way. I'm finishing a logo for my father's running club which is a probono thing. But I'm also going to be starting on something called Horse Cop, where I'll be doing character sketches. I'm working with a couple of gentlemen who had created the idea, and are planning on pitching this as a cartoon. Adult Swim comedy meets HBO series is what they are driving for. I'm pretty excited to work on the project and hope that my influence on character creation might help this thing see the light of day.

I'll probably be working on designs in a week or so because I'll be moving to Etobicoke next week.  Back to school in September, starting my Bachelors in Design and I can't wait to get started.

No comments:

Post a Comment