Fan Expo Exclusive Piece


So here's the exclusive piece I did at the Fan Expo, whoever bought the piece there has something no one else will be able to buy (that's why its exclusive). Robert Englund was there for the weekend and no, unfortunately I had little time to dedicate to going to see him, and the week approaching the Convention I had wanted to do one more piece and why not do the character that scared the living piss out of me as a child. Freddy Krueger used to terrify me when I was younger, and it wasn't until I was old enough to realize that scary movies are actually hilarious (thank you desensitization). So, sure you can sit there and save the image as and print off your own copy, but you didn't get it from me and I'll know that, I made a mental list of all the faces that bought Freddy that weekend! Oh, P.S thank you everyone that bought the Freddy piece over the weekend. And to all of those who came by, grabbed a card and seemed to have dug my illustrations, it was very much appreciated and I can't wait to do it again next year.

No comments:

Post a Comment