The Herald and his Master

There we go, finished..I think.. this is kind of off topic but I have a point. I recently read an interview some magazine had with the mysterious street artist Banksy. In it he was asked how he knows when he's finished a piece, to which he responded " I've learned from experience that a painting isn't finished when you put down your brush - that's when it starts." I enjoy inspiring or just logical quotes, and constantly write them down on my art tables or where ever I can as soon as I hear them. So, yeah, as much as I can keep working on this Silver Surfer and Galactus piece, I've put my brush down and am moving on to the next thing. I'm going to show this around at the convention today and I'm pretty sure I already know what kind of critiques I'll be getting. Good or bad doesn't matter, it all helps.

1 comment:

  1. The painting on this is amazing anthony! It looks great!

    ReplyDelete