Zombies On A Plane/Dead Fix page 1 rough


So, I said in yesterdays post that I was going to work on Hollyworld today, but instead worked on a couple other things unrelated. But this, this shit right here! I am very stoked about.

You see initially my cousin Carljo and I had several different ideas for Dead Fix. Where it should start was where we disagreed mostly, I kept pressing for Hamilton be the starting point, and Carljo thought it should be in Toronto. Wasn't a big problem to over come but it was just one of many small little problems with finding exactly how we wanted to tell this zombie survival story.

As some friends may know, I started a story a few months back called Zombies on A Plane. 5 Page short story about me being on a plane and escaping a zombie attack, with an open ending to it. I originally got the idea from trying to crack a joke for class for my "Million Dollar Idea" (I suggest you go visit Meaghan Cartars blog site...I'll get a link up later, she actually has a small cartoon blog of this incident).

So, I don't wind up working on ZOAP because of a tight schedule with school, and Dead Fix is put on hold due to not having the proper story for it. When suddenly, I have time one day. And I realize that I'd like to continue with ZOAP because its just such a fun five page story I know I can add to it to be even better. Than like a spiders web my mind puts it together, combine Dead Fix with ZOAP.

So there you have it, a weird explanation on how I combined two ideas into one that should be really good. And to be honest, so far, the ideas my cousin and I have been coming up with are awesome. The reason I even worked on this today and will be working on it for the next while is because a friend of mine Adam (another great artist I will make a link for), showed me a show called Dead Set. Awesome British zombie show.

No comments:

Post a Comment