The Emsee Presents Empty Promises

One of the latest commissions I received was for The Emsee's album cover for his latest release "Empty Promises". If you havn't heard of this monster of an emcee/producer you should! He was one of the finalists for Canada's Got Talents and since then has been creating and working on this piece for the world to see. The give a listen online check out http://the-emsee.bandcamp.com/album/empty-promises And try to get your hands on a physical copy!!!

This was from the first single released off of Empty Promises, titled "Return (To The Music Biz).

I worked in my usual fashion for these two piece. I like to sketch out my work in pencil and once I've got my pencils fairly cleaned up I move into my ink. I work very traditional in the first stages then once I've finished the inks, I scan and begin to work and paint digitally in photoshop.

No comments:

Post a Comment